Considering the vast number of social media outlets that are available today, I thought it would be good to find an infographic that puts them side-by-side to compare and contrast – and this one by Leverage does a great job.
Analyzing social media networks is important for business owners, because when it comes to social media, there are so many options to choose from – and they might not all be the right fit for your business. When you learn about the unique offerings of each one you can make an informed decision that is best for you.
Here are some of the highlights from the infographic:
– 20 million active users (70 million total users)
– Largest opportunities are in decor, crafts/DIY, cooking, health, and fashion
– Users are 17% male and 83% female
– 241 million active users (over 600 million total users)
– Largest penetration in the US but spreading slowly and steadily
– 5,700 tweets happen every second
– Over 1 billion users worldwide
– Users share 1 million links every 20 minutes
– 200 million active users
– Brands participate by using relatable hashtags and posting pictures
– 540 million active users
– 25 – 35-year-olds are most active
– 300 Million users
– Business-oriented social networking site
– Powers 50% of the world’s hires
Now that you know the basics of the largest social media sites in the world you should be able to make the best decision regarding where to invest your money. Please see below for full infographic about comparing social media networks (click to enlarge), and be sure to let us know if you have any questions about best practices – we are here to help. Please leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as I can!